Privacy

Helping Others with Free Marketing Tips and Tools Resource Page


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

I love to help others with free marketing tips and tools.

I have compiled a page of tips and free tools that you can use online.

I can help others in reaching their goals because of the help I have had from others in the online community. I will name three marketers who are wonderful examples of this tradition- Fred Lam (Facebook/Shopify marketer extraordinaire), Anthony Morrison, and Marian (Marian's IM Tips).

The value they give to others with their free tips is nothing short of amazing. At the beginning of one's journey, either blogging or working online in marketing, you simply don't know enough to be of great service to others and give a load of freebies.

So you need time to follow the influencers ie. after you have worked out who the influencers are! You get good advice- and you get bad advice- and sometimes you just get overwhelmed with offers and advice.

The white noise is deafening so you have to start culling your engagement.  Personally, I hate it when I sign up with someone to get something that looks like a good offer and I get barraged with their affiliate offers in their next email.

Please, let me get to know you first before we get married. I do understand that we have to make a living so you will present me with affiliate offers but date me first. So now that I have more 'kudos' about working online as a blogger and as a marketer, I am now sharing some tips and tools with you.

They are freebies that I have found useful or have developed myself for you to use. They are free to use. You can bookmark the page so it is easy for you to find! As a blogger, I initially blogged about Health and Wellness but decided to blog about marketing as I thought it was a good way for me to grow my knowledge about online marketing strategies. I find that some aspects of Health and Wellness are vital to bloggers and marketers, namely motivation, self-care, thankfulness or gratitude (attitude) and mindset.

If you don't pay attention to these factors, it reflects in your health and success in your work online.

So I find the blend of the two themes for my blogs to have been beneficial to me. For those of you who would like to have more tips and tools, I have so much to offer you. Often, we tend to get in a cycle of better-known strategies that everyone uses, and it is good to know other strategies that the influencers use, as well. If you do want more strategies, tips and tools, you have the opportunity when you visit this page to get them!

Find the free tips and tools at this page.


Check me out here:

Hot Marketing Tips and Tools Is Your Health Your Wealth? Pinterest

Please give this post a share or a comment and subscribe to get email alerts.

name:
email:

How to Get More Followers on Pinterest.

  Are you new to Pinterest? Is your follower count small? Is your follower count not growing? Do you need to grow your followers in order to...